Development Made Easy! The Matrix Orbital DevDevil is a product development board which provides all of the functionality of an alphanumeric display in a project development friendly package. The DevDevil opens the door to a world of exciting display possibilities!
- Package includes:
- One 2 row by 20 column character White background/Grey text LCD display
- Mini-USB onboard connector with USB cable
- 6 general purpose outputs (GPOs)
- 3 LED GPO’s on board
- Dallas one wire support
- 7 physical buttons
- 5 x 5 keypad input found on their production counterparts
- RS232, USB, TTL, and I2C protocols offered through a dynamic switch block, standard headers for all protocols are offered on the board, as well as a variety of input power options.
- Powering up the DevDevil can be as easy as connecting to the mini-USB connector on board. Alternate power options include an AC adapter, power through the DB9 header, and 4 pin data/power input.
GOING END OF LIFE.
5 parts left in stock.
|Module Width (mm)||167.64|
|Module Height (mm)||111.76|
|Display Type||Character LCD|
|Command Protocol||Matrix Orbital|
|File Name||Revision||Size|| |
|End Of Life Notice||DevDevil 20x2 and 20x4||204.74KiB||
End of Life of the DevDevil Development Board Series - All Options - October 21, 2013
Report Date: October 21, 2013