GTT35A-TPC-IPS-BLD-B0-H1-CI-V53.5" 320 x 240 Graphic TFT QVGA display Arduino HMI with full color, resistive or capacitive touchscreen.
The GTT35A is an intelligent Graphic TFT display that features a full color resistive, or capacitive touchscreen. With the available - industry standard - communication protocols (serial RS232, TTL, I2C, RS422 and USB) and the incorporation of a 25 key (matrix-style) keypad header, communicating, controlling and interacting with the display is easily achieved.
Included features, like the piezo speaker and vibratory motor, provide tactile and audio feedback for a comfortable, confident user interaction. Additionally, the field updatable micro SD card stores font and bitmap files to liberate space and resources for use by the microcontroller, Arduino, or other HMI controller. Suitable for a wide range of applications, and with a resolution of 320 x 240, the GTT35A is a complete display solution that will quickly become the bright fresh face of your machine or user interface.
Pair the GTT series with our free software - GTT Designer - to design screens and user interactions quickly and easily. The software, which is compatible with all GTT displays, is a fully graphical, object-on, drag and drop suite with a library of built-in objects. Including: graphs, charts, buttons and animations. The interface was designed so no technical expertise is required to create a fully interactive user interface in minutes.
- 16bit Color 3.5" - 320 x 240 Graphic TFT QVGA display
- Available Interfaces: Serial RS232, TTL, I2C, RS422 and USB
- Resistive or Capacitive Touch panel
- 25 key - matrix style - keypad
- 2 GB on-board memory for fonts, graphics and animations
- 32MB of RAM
- 6 General Purpose Outputs
- Two available voltage options: 5Vdc or 9-35Vdc
- Programmable to display any language
- Field upgradable firmware
- Piezo Buzzer to provide audio feedback
- Vibratory motor to provide tactile feedback
- Hardware flow control
- Fast and easy development
- Designed, supported and Made in CANADA.
- Backed by Matrix Orbital's decades of research and development.
- GTT HMI/GUI Design Software
|Module Width (mm)||98|
|Module Height (mm)||78|
|Display Type||TFT - Color|
|Diagonal Screen Size (in)||3.5|
|Active Area Width (mm)||70.08|
|Active Area Height (mm)||52.56|
|Resolution Width (Pixels)||320|
|Resolution Height (Pixels)||240|
|Pixel Pitch Width (mm)||0.219|
|Pixel Pitch Height (mm)||0.149|
|Viewing Direction||Bottom, Top|
|Haptic Feedback||Vibratory Motor|
|Audio Feedback||Piezo Buzzer|
|Hardness||3H (Res), 6H (Cap)|
|Interface||RS232, TTL, RS422, USB, I2C|
|Command Protocol||Matrix Orbital|
|Minimum Voltage (Vdc)||5|
|Typical Voltage (Vdc)||5, 9-35|
|Maximum Voltage (Vdc)||35|
|Header||Standard, Right Angle, Locking, Terminal Block, None|
|Min. Operating Temp. (°C)||-20|
|Max. Operating Temp. (°C)||70|
|Min. Storage Temp. (°C)||-30|
|Max. Storage Temp. (°C)||80|
|File Name||Revision||Size|| |
|GTT Series||GTT Protocol Manual||2.7||2.42MiB|
GTT Protocol Manual for all GTT series displays.