Please check all packages within fifteen (15) days for receipt to ensure they are correct, complete, and cosmetically sound. Missing or damaged items cannot be repaired or replaced after fifteen (15) business days of receipt.
Obtaining an RMA
All merchandise returned to Matrix Orbital must be accompanied by an RMA number and documentation. The original purchase invoice must be included with a return, whether from Matrix Orbital or a distributor. All directions in the RMA documentation must be followed or an RMA shipment may be returned at the customers expense. Parts returned without and RMA number can be rejected. Once an RMA number is issued, it is valid for thirty (30) days only, should parts not be returned within this time a new RMA request must be made to return any units still under warranty.
To request an RMA, please contact email@example.com or call 403-204-3750 ext.250.
Matrix Orbital will repair or replace any display it manufactures, whether is is sold directly or through an authorized distributor. The terms of this warranty are as follows:
- Intelligent Display and GX Series: One (1) year warranty from date of purchase.
- Economy Display Series: Six (6) month warranty from the date of purchase.
- Parallel Display Series: Six (6) month warranty from the date of purchase.
Warranty will be void under the following circumstances:
- Incorrect power application.
- Damage to the screen face, such as fracturing or scratching.
- Alteration to the PCB, such as drilling, soldering, or coating.
- Modification of the bezel casing, such as the application of adhesive or paint.
- Disassembly of the product in any way.
Care should be taken to ensure that returned items are not damaged on their way back to Matrix orbital. RMA returns must be sent back in an anti-static bag and must have sufficient packaging to protect the display. Any and all cables must be sent back with the LCD. Matrix Orbital cannot be held responsible for any damages that are incurred during the shipping of returns.
Matrix Orbital shipping accounts must not be used without explicit instruction and permission. International ground shipments are not accepted due to associated brokerage fees. Failure to follow shipping instructions provided will result in additional charges. Matrix Orbital will not be responsible for any taxes, duties, or fees applied to shipments.
Matrix Orbital can accept displays that are no longer covered under warranty for repair. The customer will have to pay for shipping in both directions as well as the cost of parts and labour. A quote can only be provided once a display is received and analyzed. Once payment is made and return shipping arranged, the product will be returned.
All orders are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
In the rare case that Matrix Orbital grants permission for a return and refund, the product returned must be in full working order and production identical. All refunds are subject to a 15% administration fee for processing and restocking.
Shipping charges from the original purchase cannot be refunded. The unit purchase price less all fees will be credited to the account or credit card used to make the original purchase. If an alternative method of refund is required, the customer will be responsible for all fees associated.
Should a display be deemed unrepairable, it may be replaced. Matrix Orbital does not cross ship.
LIABILITY OF MATRIX ORBITAL
- Matrix Orbital is limited to the replacement or repair of any defective items not including those listed under the void conditions. Matrix Orbital will not be held responsible for any successive or ensuing events in relation to which the product is used.
- Matrix Orbital displays are not made for use in life support products, appliances, systems, or devices, which, if a malfunction occurs could cause or result in personal injury or death. Matrix Orbital Corporation customers who decide to sell or use these displays for use in such instances do so at risk to themselves or their company and agree to indemnify Matrix Orbital Corporation for any damages resulting from such a function.